The Euromoney East Africa Conference 2019
Innovative and disruptive technology as a tool for financial inclusion
The Euromoney East Africa Conference now in its third year, aims to analyse the progress that Kenya and East Africa have made by continuing to embrace innovative and disruptive technology as a tool for financial inclusion. Co-hosted with Central Bank of Kenya, the conference will focus on the emergence of new business models and technologies, and the reinvention of financial services.
Topics will include:
- Why do financial services need reinventing and what are the drivers for reinvention?
- Can innovation also be exclusive?
- Regional trends in regulation: A conversation with central banks representatives and innovators.
- The role of women in innovation and finance. How can women drive innovation?
- The opportunities for innovation: A look at fintech and disruptive entities i.e. start-ups, ICT & tech companies, social media, internet platforms, e-retailers, and financial infrastructure companies.
For more information, please visit the event webpage.