Arab Federation of Exchanges Annual Conference 2019
Key issues facing the Financial Markets in the Arab region and in the world
The AFE Annual Conference 2019 aims to provide a platform for all the stakeholders, stock exchanges, financial institutions, investment fund managers, technology providers and the media to meet with Regional and International market players and listen to insightful debates covering key issues facing the industry in the Arab region and in the world.
The panel discussions will cover a wide range of topics such as:
- Exchanges "Modus Operandi" & the future of listings;
- Are Exchanges doing it right for SMEs;
- Artificial Intelligence, FinTech, RegTech;
- Technology and Fixed Income securities: From interbank to platforms;
- Impact Investment and Sustainability; and
- Inter play between CSDs and CCPs, The Rise of Collateralization.
For more information, please visit the event website.