May 23, 2019
| Ghanaian Times; All Africa
The recent reforms introduced in the banking industry are beginning to yield positive results, as the industry records positive growth in the first…
May 22, 2019
| Daily Trust; All Africa
The Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) has directed the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to introduce measures that will reduce deposits money banks'…
May 22, 2019
| CAJ News; All Africa
 A NEW partnership has been launched to boost financial inclusion in Africa by utilising modern technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and…
May 20, 2019
| New Era; All Africa
Newly proposed banking legislation will limit foreign ownership to 75 percent while the remaining 25 percent should be allocated to qualifying…
May 20, 2019
| Ghanaian Times; All Africa
The recent recapitalisation exercise embarked on by the Bank of Ghana (BoG) has helped to restore confidence in the banking industry, Osei Gyasi,…
22
Apr
Apr 22, 2018 - Apr 26, 2018
Marrakech, Morocco
Championing Private Investment in Africa
16
Apr
Apr 16, 2018 - Apr 19, 2018
Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire
MFW4A, GIZ, CGAP and the Toronto Centre, organized a workshop on Digital Financial Services (DFS) Supervision for the West African Economic and Monetary Union…
21
Mar
Mar 21, 2018
Global (online)
A Trade Finance webinar titled ‘Overcoming the Challenges of Trade Finance in Africa’ was held on March 21, 2018. This session, the first in a series of…
13
Mar
Mar 13, 2018
Global (online)
Islamic Finance: Enhancing Financial Inclusion in Africa
22
Feb
Feb 22, 2018
Global (online)
This first edition of a series of three webinars on the relationship between pension funds and housing finance was held on February 22, 2018. Participants…
27
May
May 27, 2019 - May 29, 2019
Benin City, Nigeria
Funding Strategies for Microfinance Institutions/Banks
28
May
May 28, 2019 - May 29, 2019
Johannesburg - South Africa

The financial inclusion summit is a thought leadership event on financial inclusion. The two-day program, hosted…

29
May
May 29, 2019
Innovative and disruptive technology as a tool for financial inclusion
09
Jun
Jun 09, 2019 - Jun 12, 2019
Johannesburg, South Africa
Insurance Penetration in Africa: Insuring the Uninsured
12
Jun
Jun 12, 2019 - Jun 13, 2019
Johannesburg, South Africa
Climate and disaster risk: building resilience, bridging the protection gap