School of African Microfinance (SAM)
Training: Building High Performance Microfinance Institutions
The School of African Microfinance (SAM) annual two-week training is designed to expand the collective capabilities of institutions by building individual knowledge and skills to achieve strategic goals and to achieve high performance that creates sustainable value. The training, with up to 14 courses to choose from, is focused on delivering knowledge, skills and capabilities that aim to ensure institutions have market-focused strategies, execute flawlessly - delivering appropriate products and services, and have the culture, structure and talent to perform.
SAM courses include amongst others:
- Agriculture Value Chain Finance;
- Governance, Compliance & Regulation;
- Internal Controls & Fraud;
- Microfinance & Retail Banking Product Development; and
- Reporting, Financial Analysis & Monitoring of MFIs.
For more information, please visit the event website.