Future Banking Tech West Africa
Merging Financing Inclusion & Innovative Banking to Boost West Africa's Banking Sector Growth
With mandates to achieve financial inclusion across West Africa by 2020, the future of digitizing banking services is front and centre. The regions Central Banks are adopting policies to meet the requirements of the next generation banking customer by examining the challenges and successes of countries that have improved financial inclusion.
In turn, the sector must efficiently incorporate disruptive mobile money platforms, automated banking systems, tailored credit facilities and crypto-currencies for this dynamic market.
The Future Banking Technology Summit aims to address the full value chain of the region's banking and financial sector to best achieve financial inclusion and sustainable banking sector growth. Sessions will include amongst others:
- Executive Central Bank Panel Discussion: Innovation in regulation;
- Re-assessing Bank-MNO partnership to increase financial services;
- Mobile Money interoperability (MMI)- Future of cross-network transactions;
- Panel Discussion: Developing West Africa's cashless economy; and
- The future of CX/ UX in West Africa's banking sector.
For more information, please visit the event website.